Tips on Hunting for and Finding Quartz Crystals

When I’m camping in the Quartzsite and Ehrenburg AZ area, one of the things I like to do to connect with nature and just kind of chill is to go hunting for Quartz crystals. Amazingly, I found one while making the initial clip! Then we had to add on to the footage (thank you Robert) because I found two more spectacular crystals just 2 days later! Whatever you do while out in nature, please remember to leave no trace. Thanks! See you down the road!

36 thoughts on “Tips on Hunting for and Finding Quartz Crystals

1. Jelina Ross says:

Now I know what else I can do when I come out there soon . My camper is done now it won’t be long and I’ll be picking them up too ! God be willing in Jesus amen

2. A Cof says:

I just found your channel, do you make jewelry and other things with your findings, or just collect? So far, I love your channel, I started from the beginning, I'm happy I found you πŸ’œ

3. Lisa C Sanders says:

Hi sweet Debra. Your enthusiasm, gentleness, and kindness shine through all your videos. My husband and I will begin our first RV trip out west in 2018. Looking forward to seeing some of the places you have discussed on your vlog.

4. Pink Daisy says:

So glad to see you enjoying yourself. That's what life should be about. Too many people now-a-days are just too serious and don't know how to have some nice clean fun. I love your enthusiasm towards life!

5. Millie John says:

Rockhounding is how we started a lifetime of Rving, finding remote locations and spending nice days searching for treasures, which eventually get turned into polished rocks and jewelry. We even sold our stuff at Quartzsite in years past, met many pebblepuppies!

6. Narelle Works says:

Debra, your spirit speaks to mine. It springs forth in a remembrance of that childlike joy that has been dormant for too long. What sheer pleasure it brings to experience it with you. Thank you. πŸ’•πŸ¦‰πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

7. Alice BjΓΆrg Tryggvason says:

Hi Debra !love seing you cristalhunting , I awsh rast in Iceland livd ther 38 years and now in Denmark 32 years i vash boren hear. I love seing nauter i missit so ,I to am not vell I am cronisk ill.So i now hwo you are feling som of the time . You mak me so happu thank you,God bless you and your love ons. πŸ’πŸŽ€πŸ’πŸŽ€πŸ’πŸŽ€πŸ’πŸŽ€πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

8. Katherine Miller says:

Debra You have a truly beautiful spirit, I always have to remind myself that age is just a number, and that whatever our issues only God knowsΒ  the day we return home. I'm nearing 70, so I am trying to keep my spirit fixed upon the best is yet to come. Love to Live is my mantra.

9. Dora Suarez says:

I'm ignorant so please tell me what do you do with those Quartz Crystals…sorry cause I never seen them before so please let me know do you sell them, wear them, ???

10. Lois says:

Beautiful! Congrats for finding TWO in one day. I looked up the meaning for pink quartz and the description sounds like everything that you are! Here it is: The fair and lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. THANK YOU, DEBRA FOR SHARING THIS INCREDIBLE FIND! Merry Christmas!

11. lukngud says:

Hello Debra! I discovered you yesterday and I have just finished watching all your Videos in order. I'm looking forward to many more! Happy Holidays and Cheers! Thumbs Up! (on every Vid.)

12. Breeze Zee says:

Hi Debra, I love rocks and crystals too. They are so beautiful. When I was younger and my husband and I traveled often I would always buy rocks or alabaster eggs or geodes and I have most of them in a large bowl on my coffee table. My grandchildren have always loved to play with them. Even though they are teenagers now, I still find the bowl has been "re-arranged" when they come to visit. ❀️😊❀️😊❀️ your videos are always fun and you look great. I think you have lost weight and I'm a wee bit jealous! Have a great day!

13. sharon Gypsy dove says:

I love your enthusiasm Deborah… it makes it all worth it if you ever get up by Sturgis South Dakota past Deadwood is a huge waterfall and right by that waterfall up next to the road or a bunch of large rocks you can find geodes there my husband had a heart attack back in 95 when we went to the motorcycle rally with two motorcycles on the back of the trailer and came home with about 85 pounds and geodes also who can who can resist crystals they're beautiful they're one of Mother Earth's creation.. good or bad days I love seeing your videos have a great day