31 thoughts on “3 Job Hunting Tips – How To Write a Top CV

1. Christopher says:

In this day and age, just bloody give people jobs. If we don't want anyone on the welfare system, if we don't want people in poverty, just give them the bloody job. Imagine…if everyone in the United Kingdom had jobs, imagine out economy. All this interviewing and tedious policies is futile in my opinion. Like, I'm a University graduate, with several years experience, I find it an insult that some posts I apply for only offer minimum wage, no thanks!

2. Terrible Tanner says:

"A bright, creative and enthusiastic person with a diverse range of customer service skills and administrative experience."
    You just know that was halfheartedly written by a JobCentre employee, or related agency, who will receive their full pay-packet even if they write "Member of ISIS" on the client's CV.

3. Nathgta09 says:

I think it should be compulsory for schools to teach how to write good CVs I have just finished my 2nd year at college and not once as anyone taught me how to write a CV and at the moment my CV is probably poor because my open sentence is my age and what I did in college but it's much harder for people like me to to write a CV when the only people helping is our parents!

4. Morgan Lewis says:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this video was intended to help people write a good CV yet all I see from this video is negative criticism and embarrassment for the CV's you read out. I mean throwing, deliberately mocking and ripping the CV's up? Utter disrespect. The irony… I see no help in this video. Horrible personality for someone who is suppose to help people.

5. tony bennett says:

One problem is that many of the requirements listed by employers are things like : must be good team player ; need to be enthusiastic ; must be self motivated ; need to be proactive etc etc , so THEY are the ones using the cliches, yet the applicant is supposed to refer to what is mentioned in the ad, without using cliches. Not so easy.

6. cj k says:

Useful to know what gets recruiters pissed off. No one THINKS in corporate bullshit language so refreshing to hear what's really in their heads! You're f***ing RUBBISH you IDIOT! Wouldn't work with him mind….

7. Max Evans says:

First of all… you gave me a good laugh, so thanks! You are cut-throat. Also… I totally agree with your bad examples, however, you didn't show any good examples!

8. Breno Jansen says:

What's really ironic is watching a guy who's trying to sell motivational speeches, books or whatever at his website ranting about people and saying their CV is rubbish, lol.