36 thoughts on “Ruttless Wander — Part 1

1. hank braff says:

Good day Steve, missed the rut myself this year what with one thing and another, so its nice to watch how it unfolds for you, thanks for sharing and hope you find a nice buck.

2. cato7669 says:

G’day Steve, if you could go back in time and talk to a younger you, what advice would you give yourself in regards to deer hunting? What would be the one piece of kit you wished you had back then and what would be the most valuable lesson you’ve learned?
    Thanks, MattπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’₯

3. John Greene says:

That's it…… computer off, boots on, and I am so out of here. It's time for some medicine for the mind. It's just me, P.O. Ackley and the mountains all weekend. Thanks for another great vid guys, it gets the juices flowing again 🀣🀣

4. Arthur Antonopoulos says:

Wonderful video Steve . I agree,it's not always about pulling the trigger. You can learn so much from observing them in their environment.I was disappointed I somehow missed you at the deer expo…
    Looking forward to part 2 with your sidekick …😊

5. Rob Parkes says:

Great video. Couldn't help but notice the sling hook. Did you get that direct USA and what do you think about it. Slings are always a pain but that looks like a good idea.

6. Bradley Tyrrell says:

Bloody awesome video steve keep at it mate n you'll get on to em. This year has certainly been a better rut than last year. Lookin forward to the rest of the vids hooe to see the 270wsm of your mates in action. πŸ‘

7. Tim Martin says:

Great video Steve. I've been watching your content for a while now and have enjoyed every minute. Just went on my first deer hunting trip and nailed a nice sambar stag. Thanks for the inspiration, keep up the great work.

8. Steve Brule says:

Looking forward to the series. Some good looking country and much greener than it looks over here in SA. Out of interest, have you found the tips of your projectiles get dented when using the tikka 3 shot mags? I.e recoil force pushing backward when firing damages the tips of the projectiles of remaining rounds in the mag? Going to the effort of hand loading, firing one round and then having the next two underneath it dented up is annoying me